Services > Mileage Defying Maintenance
Maintenance matters! Still, many people refuse to perform preventive maintenance on their vehicles. There are many benefits to taking proper care of your vehicle. First, you can easily prolong the life of your car if you take time to have critical parts maintained. Like your body, your car can become “unhealthy” to the point where it simply stops performing.
By maintaining your vehicle’s health, you can help ensure that you will be able to drive it for many years.
Overall Benefits to you:
- Safety (you never want to be stranded on the side of the road)
- More reliable (peace of mind knowing your car is running smoothly)
- Much better resale value
- Your car lasts longer!
- Increased fuel economy – save money at the pump!
Tips to make your car last longer:
Following these simple tips will prolong the life of your vehicle.
- Follow your car’s regular maintenance schedule.
- Wash the exterior and undercarriage of your car on a regular basis.
- Stay out of the elements / park your car in the garage when possible (not your old furniture!)
- Get regular oil changes.
- Drive smart – hard acceleration and hard braking is hard on your car.
- Don’t ignore your “Check Engine Light” – it is on for a reason.
Ask about KIRK’S LIFETIME PROTECTION WARRANTY!
- Fuel System up to $4,000
- Engine up to $4,000
- Brake System up to $4,000
- Power Steering up to $4,000
- Cooling System up to $4,000
- Transmission up to $2,000